Sunday 13 May 2012

Michael Stacey

I contacted Mike Stacey for the great interest I developed in his work.
Like the majority of the work I've done for Work Based Learning, this post relates to that of my future plans (BA Honours).
Next year for my BA Honours, I will be looking into some concepts covered by a film called The Tree Of Life. Various concepts such as "contemplation into the greater aspects of the world around us" are covered by Mike Stacey.  The reason I'd also prosper from using his work for my BA Honours project would be by the way in which he 'contemplates' similar theories to what I, myself, do in my latest essay and plan to do for my BA (May be of help to look at the essay for the theories discussed - found on my blog;http://classification-of-presence.tumblr.com/)








No comments:

Post a Comment