Sunday 13 May 2012

Kodak



It's my fourth year of working for Kodak. Of course I've used this as part of my work experience before but it is still relevant for more of this year's experience.
To re-cap, I work 64 hours a month (16 hours a week) and I cover:

- Photolab operating/management/printing, colour management
- Photo editing/restoration
- Reproduction of prints (scan, edit, colour management, printing)
- Passport photograph taking, sizing, printing, cutting
- Mounting/framing of prints
- Film loading for process
- Washing rollers, setting up/setting down of negative processing machine
- Paper/ribbon, ink/toner changing on printers
- Working with trade companies for the ordering of photographic products
- Learning thoroughly about a range of photographic products to be able to teach others and/or sell

No comments:

Post a Comment