Wednesday 2 May 2012

WORK BASED LEARNING UPDATE

Hello, all!
It's been a while - somewhat due to keeping busy with other projects in hand, but also due to focusing on aims for this particular project and not getting round to blogging my progress.
I have been:
- Shooting for last year's Taylor Wessing national portrait prize (ran into entry problems)
- Shooting for this year's 2012 BP portrait award.
- Emailing and contacting practitioners of similarity, as well as those of inspiration to myself.
- Contacting artists of which have relevance to my future projects (mostly that of the BA Honours).
- Further research into costs of materials, from that of photographic film to desired cameras for particular occasions.
- Learning new techniques for future reference, such as colour darkroom printing.
- Looking further into career direction.
- Getting inspired by some incredible photographers.
- Networking with past acquaintances for the purpose and planning of commissioned jobs (weddings).
- Planning personal projects to build upon my portfolio.
- After winning the Merit award for 'FujiFilm Senses Award, I have been looking into entering again.

No comments:

Post a Comment