Monday 7 May 2012

Fujifilm Merit Winner



I can't remember whether I mentioned it in last year's WBL project due to the fact that it is a while ago and that the entry was towards the end of the project, but I entered the Fujifilm Student Awards and was surprised to hear that I was a Merit Winner.  The theme was 'senses' and I feel I wasn't too far off the mark.  I was sent a Fujifilm Merit Award certificate and ten rolls of colour negative 120mm film.
- Very happy.

About a month ago, it occurred to me that I should enter this year's competition, however when it came to it, I was disappointed to find that I was too late to enter and should have been a bit more on the ball for this.  Also, I'm not sure about what the rules are on re-entering the time after coming close to winning the previous competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment